NAWA TECHNOLOGIES COMPLETES €18.3M SERIES C FUNDRAISING
ENABLING NEW FACTORY AND MASS PRODUCTION OF NAWACAP® ULTRACAPACITORS
• NAWA has successfully completed its Series C €18.3m fundraising
• The funding round has been led by Kouros with Bpifrance via the Ecotechnologies fund
managed on behalf of the State as part of the Programme d’investissements d’avenir (PIA),
Demeter, Supernova Invest, Région Sud Investissement, Eurowatt Capital and OPUS
• NAWA also welcomes Altya Invest as a new strategic long-term investor
• Series C fundraising will enable NAWA to build an all-new facility in France manufacturing
NAWACap® ultracapacitors for global markets from 2023 onwards
• Based on unique and proprietary Vertically Aligned Carbon Nanotubes (VACNT) electrode
technology, NAWACap® offers unrivaled power density: 12 times more compared to activated
carbon-based ultracapacitors and 3 times more compared to graphene-based ultracapacitors.
NAWA’s management (from left to right: Pascal BOULANGER – Founder and CTO and Ulrik GRAPE – CEO) as well as Reinhardt PEPER, new Chairman of the Board of NAWA since the beginning of 2021, are very proud of this achievment which positions NAWA in the big league.
Full Press Release:NAWA Technologies_SeriesC_Jan20_ENG