NAWACAP HIGH ENERGY and POWER ULTRACAPACITORS
Thanks to their anisotropic structure and very high conductivity, NAWA’s ultra-fast carbon electrodes now offer a new generation of high-power super capacitors (NAWACap Power) that are unique on the market.
NAWACap Power super capacitors exhibit power densities between 10 and 100 times higher than existing super capacitors. Their Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR) is more than 10 times lower.
The temperature (low and high) and frequency behaviour is also greatly improved and NAWACap Power super capacitors can thus preserve more than 5 times more energy at high or low temperature or high frequency than current products.
TECHNOLOGICAL PLATFORM FOR CUSTOM-MADE SOLUTIONS
NAWATECHNOLOGIES masters all elements of the technological platform for the development and manufacturing of ultracapacitor cells and innovative batteries based on an aligned nanotube structure: for electrodes (conductive polymers, Lithium, Sodium, Silicon, Sulfur, titanate and others), for standard or advanced electrolytes (biosourced, lithiated and ionic liquid electrolytes), cell design and characterization platform
To help our customers better integrate our technology into their products, we propose a four-step approach:
– Critical analysis of customer specifications and requirements for using NAWACap for their applications.
– Definition of new designs and operational simulations based on NAWACap solutions, based on measured missions profiles.
– Design and creation of prototypes for functional testing and validation of simulations agreed upon with the customer.
– Development of customer defined prototypes from our pilot line, leading to serial production.
We develop new applications using the optical, thermal, mechanical or electrical properties of aligned nanotube structures. We are engaged in:
– Contracts for R&D services
– Development of solutions or products on request and realization of prototypes
– Measurement and characterization, final testing and product optimization
– Industrialization study for mass production
– License to operate and transfer technology